Data Protection Policy
Announcement Wattanaphaet Trang Hospital
Data Protection Policy
Collection of personal information
- The hospital collects personal information of service recipients. that can be identified both directly and indirectly for the benefit of the service recipient in the appropriate period necessary for the service In the event that the service recipient provides information to the hospital or requesting services from the hospital through the website application or any other channels of the hospital such as doctor appointments online transactions newsletter subscription requesting special assistance This includes offline transactions such as registering patients at the hospital registration counter. or from the voluntaryness of the service recipient in Making a survey (Survey) or responding via electronic mail (E-mail) or filling out / providing information for applying for a job or other communication channels between the hospital and the service recipient
- Hospitals may receive personal information from third parties such as businesses in the network. dealer or hospital providers government agency
Personal data collected by the hospital
The type of personal information the hospital collects from its clients depends on the circumstances of the collection. and the type of services that the patient requests from the hospital The Client's personal information will be used to complete online or offline transactions. or the requested service has been completed. The personal information that the hospital collects directly from the service recipient. or from a third party as follows:
- Personally Identifiable information such as name, photo, gender, date of birth passport ID card number or other identifiable numbers
- Contact information such as address, phone number and email address.
- Payment information, such as billing information Credit or debit card information and bank account details
- Service visit information, such as doctor appointment information Relatives' personal information, needs regarding rooms, meals and other ancillary services
- Marketing activity participation information, such as registration information for participating in hospital activities.
- Statistical data such as number of patients and website visits
- Information from accessing hospital websites such as Online Appointment System, Health Checkup, Contact Us.
- health information Reports on physical and mental health, health care of service recipients. laboratory test results laboratory and diagnosis
- Information related to drug use and drug allergy of service recipients
- Information, feedback and treatment results provided by the service recipient
Hospitals do not collect and use sensitive information of clients such as race, religious beliefs. criminal record unless in accordance with the regulations and laws or with the consent of the service recipient
Use of personal information
The hospital will use the personal information of the service recipient. for the following purposes
- Provide services or deliver services to the hospital
- Make an appointment with a doctor, send news, recommend hospital services
- Coordinating and referring information will help speed up patient referrals.
- confirmation of patient identity
- Send message reminders for doctor appointments. or offering assistance from the hospital
- Facilitate and offer a list of benefits to service recipients
- Marketing purposes promotion and customer relations, such as sending information about promotions products and services promotional items and business partners
- as a channel for communication, answering questions or responding to complaints
- Customer satisfaction survey, market research, statistical analysis Processing and displaying information to improve products and services or create new products and services for users to get more benefits
- Accounting or financial purposes, such as verifying credit card payments. Billing and Validation Refunds
- maintain security including safety while being treated in the hospital
- for the purpose of applying for a job employee or any other related purposes
- Follow the rules of the hospital.
- Comply with any law, requirement, regulation, regulation or request. from government agencies, such as compliance with subpoenas or court order or other requests legal
- other purposes supporting the implementation of the above objectives or with the consent of the service recipient from time to time
Disclosure of personal information
The hospital will not allocate, disclose and/or transfer personal data and information of service users or administrators to legal entities. any person or person both in Thailand and abroad for the purpose of independent use, except
- The service user or caregiver has requested and empowered the hospital or
- The information allocated is to facilitate the initiation of a transaction by the User or Administrator, or
- Information allocated to any legal entity or individual at the hospital as a contracting party for the purpose of analyzing information and/or improving the service; or
- It is the disclosure of information as permitted by law. Disclosure as required by law Disclosures according to court orders and/or disclosing information as ordered by relevant government agencies For the purpose of investigation or trial which service providers can disclose such information by law
Links to Third Party Sites
Retention of personal information and safety
The hospital recognizes the importance of maintaining the security of personal information of service recipients. The hospital therefore determines appropriate measures to maintain the security of personal data. and in accordance with the confidentiality of personal information to prevent loss, access, destruction, use, alteration, alteration or disclosure of personal information without rights or unlawful in accordance with the established policies and security practices in information technology of the hospital
Rights of personal data subject
- Right to withdraw consent : The client has the right to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data that the client has given consent to the hospital. throughout the period that the personal information of the service recipient stays with the hospital
- Right of access to personal information (right of access): The service recipient has the right to access the personal information of the service recipient and Ask the hospital to make a copy of such personal information for the service recipient. including asking the hospital to disclose the acquisition Personal data that the service recipient has not given consent to the hospital
- Right to rectification of personal data : The recipient has the right to request the hospital to correct inaccurate information. or add incomplete information
- Right to erasure of personal data (right to erasure): The recipient has the right to request the hospital to erase the client's data for some reason.
- Right to suspend the use of personal data (right to restriction of processing): The service recipient has the right to suspend the service recipient's use of personal information for certain reasons.
- Right to data portability: The service recipient has the right to transfer the personal data of the service recipient that the service provider has given to the hospital to another data controller. or the service recipient himself for some reason
- Right to object processing of personal data (right to object): The service recipient has the right to object to the processing of personal data of the service recipient for any reason.
Clients can request access or request updates and corrections to their personal data. including any other rights above or rights under applicable personal data protection laws, such as requesting a copy of the customer's personal data or requesting to suspend the use or disclosure of the service recipient's personal information In the event that the personal information of the service recipient has been used beyond the scope of the purpose of use notified above or without the consent of the service recipient Service recipients must be in writing. Along with attaching a copy of proof of identity such as a copy of your ID card, a copy of your passport, details of your doctor's appointment. and contact information By mail to the following address: “Wattanapat Hospital Trang Public Company Limited 247/2 Phatthalung Road, Thap Thiang Subdistrict, Mueang District, Trang 92000”The hospital will consider and notify the result of the patient's request within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request.